1. Important Information And Who We Are
We are committed to handling your information securely and respectfully. If there is any conflict between this policy and our Terms of Service, the Terms of Service shall prevail. In case of conflict, the defined terms used in this policy, if defined in our Terms of Service, shall have the meanings set forth in our Terms of Service.
We take protecting your data seriously. Our robust infrastructure provides authentication and asset protection you can trust. Patremote follows security and privacy best practices designed to provide a secure talent marketplace for freelancers and businesses of all sizes. To help protect from attacks, all data is encrypted in our database.
2. Why Do We Collect and Retain Personal Data
3. What Personal Data Do We Collect
When you create an Account with us, we collect information about you that helps us provide the Services to you. The following information may be collected and stored for administrative, service-related and/or legal purposes:
- Registration and use information - When you register to use our Services by establishing an Account, we will collect Personal Data as necessary to offer and fulfill the Services you request. We may require you to provide us with your name, postal address, telephone number, email address, bank account number, bank sort code, IBAN and identification information in order to establish a functioning Account. We may require you to provide us with additional Personal Data as you use our Services.
- Payroll Master Data information to operate the Website and provide the Services, including to:register you as an employee of us in order to settle your premiums on your behalf with mandatory national insurance and private personal insurance;
- issue and redeem money;
- authenticate your access to an Account;
- communicate with you about your Account, the Website, the Services;
- carry out customer due diligence measures.